1. Make sure you've already enrolled. You can do this by clicking on the "First Time User" link on the Online Banking login box, or visit us at any of our banking centers and we'd be happy to assist you.
2. Enter your username in all lowercase.
2. Verify your identity by selecting one of the phone number(s) we have on file and entering the code you receive (either through voice call or text). Please note that if you choose to authenticate via text message, your cell phone number must already be in our system.
3. Enter the last 6 digits of your SSN (or Tax ID) as your temporary password, and set up a new password.
4. Accept the Online Banking Agreement when prompted.
5. Download our mobile app in the App Store or Play Store. For your convenience, we’ve placed an app download link on our website under the Personal/ Online Banking tab.
6. Log in to the mobile app using the new password you set up in online banking.
7. Enroll in eStatements. This will help you to avoid a monthly paper statement fee, and you'll still have the option to print them if you choose. From inside Online Banking, click on ALL> Accounts> eDocuments>eStatements and follow the directions to enroll.
If you experience any issues after completing the steps above, please contact your local banking center so we may assist you.
Contact information for each of our banking centers may be found on our website at www.wsbks.com/locations.