1. Enroll in Online Banking if you haven't already. Visit us at any of our banking centers for assistance.
2. Log In to Online Banking from a web browser. (You cannot enroll in External Transfers or add outside accounts using the mobile app.) Enter your username in all lowercase, and use the password you set up when you enrolled.
3. From the home page, click on the 3 lines above ALL and click the arrow next to "Move Money."
4. Select Getting Started With External Transfers.
5. Read the External Transfer details and click on the "Disclosure Terms and Conditions" link at the bottom of the page. This will open a new tab.
6. After clicking the link and viewing the document, click the X on the tab at the top of the screen to exit out of this window.
7. Now select "continue" at the bottom of the screen.
8. Now you'll need to set up the external accounts that you'll want to transfer to and from. Click "Add External Account."
9. Verify your identity using one of the phone numbers listed.
10. Enter the code and follow the prompts. Then click "Call Completed."
11. Fill in the information for the account you'd like to connect.
12. Verify that you are the authorized owner of this account.
13. Click "Confirm Account."
Once an external account is added, it will need to be verified by confirming the dollar amounts of 2 deposits into the external account you're connecting. External accounts that are ready to be verified will be in a "Confirm" status and a link will be provided so that the two deposit amounts can be provided and confirmed.
New external accounts can be verified two business days after the day they were added.
If you experience any issues after completing the steps above, please contact your local banking center so we may assist you.
Contact information for each of our banking centers may be found on our website at www.wsbks.com/locations.