Ag Future Scholarships For Western Kansas Students From Western State Bank and American Implement
Western State Bank and American Implement have joined forces to help support the future of the agriculture industry by providing the Ag Future Scholarships Program to eligible high school seniors and current college students pursuing further education (degree or program) in an agriculture field. Ten (10) $1,000 scholarships are awarded each year.
2023 Ag Future Scholarship Recipients:
- Baylee Hutcheson, Garden City High School
- Bryson Stejskal, Ulysses High School
- Carissa Sohm, Rolla High School
- Courtney Clinesmith, (Cimarron) Kansas State University
- Dalton Winfrey, South Gray High School
- Harrison Bhend, Goodland Junior/Senior High
- Jaydon Hahn, Hodgeman County High School
- Kyle Doll, (Garden City) Kansas State University
- Mackenzie Birney, (Bucklin) Kansas State University
- Trevor Kaiser, Quinter High School
- High school senior or current college student with a permanent address in the following counties: Kansas - Cheyenne, Clark, Finney, Ford, Gove, Grant, Gray, Greeley, Hamilton, Haskell, Hodgeman, Kearny, Lane, Logan, Meade, Morton, Rawlins, Scott, Seward, Sheridan, Sherman, Stanton, Stevens, Thomas, Wallace, Wichita; Colorado – Baca
- Students who ultimately have a goal of working within the agriculture industry and pursuing further education (either a degree or program) in an agriculture-related field. Examples can include but are not limited to: Ag Business, Ag Communications, Ag Economics, Ag Education, Ag Finance, Food Science, Horticulture, Agronomy, Technical Program, Animal Science, Precision Agriculture, and more.
- 3.0 GPA or greater
Apply For A Scholarship:
We will begin accepting 2024 applications in December 2023, with a deadline of March 31, 2024. Please check back for application details and requirements.